Not Sure How to Go About Choosing a Tent Size For Your Event?
Here are a few questions to help guide you through your decision….
- How many people will be attending?
- What type of surface will the tent be installed on? Grass, gravel, blacktop etc? Is the surface level?
- What size and shape tables do you prefer?
- Will you need a head table, buffet table, cake table, beverage area, etc.?
- Will your event continue into the evening hours? Do you need lights or heaters?
- Would you like a dance floor under the tent?
- Does your entertainment require a surface for their equipment? Do you need a stage?
- Is it a buffet or sit down dinner?
- Does your caterer require a seperate area for food preperation?
- Be sure to check for any underground hazards such as septic tanks, leach fields, underground wires or pipes before Cantele Tent Rentals arrives on site.
- Please notify us of any overhead hazards or width restrictions on the property before we arrive for installation.
- Check access to the site so our vehicles can come in and out as efficiently and safely as possible.